Opentrons 10µL/20µL Tips
- 10µL/20µL tips are polypropylene, universal fit, and optimized for pipetting 1µL to 20µL
- Free of DNase, RNase, protease and pyrogens. Stored in individual compartments inside rack with lift-off cover to eliminate cross contamination
- Designed for fixed and variable volume pipettors equipped with a tip-ejector function
- Hardened and optimized for automated liquid handling—and affordably priced, particularly when compared to other similar quality tips for automated liquid handling
- Opentrons Tips are autoclavable
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN1 P10 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN2 P20 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Multichannel GEN1 P10 Electronic Pipettes
- Easily refilled with Opentrons 10µL/20µL Tip Refills
- Opentrons Tip Rocks are non-autoclavable
All labware is verified and tested to perfectly fit on the deck of the OT-2, and is preloaded into Opentrons’ software and hardware for easy setup and use.
NOTE: We are updating the labeling on our 10µL tips to reflect their compatibility with a maximum volume of 20µL. Tips labeled "10 µL" are compatible with the Single-Channel GEN2 P20 nominal volume of 20µL.