Magnetic Module (GEN2)
Us and international lead time is 10 days. Lead time increases to 3 weeks if ordered with a robot..
The Magnetic Module is a magnetic bead-based chemistry block for extraction and purification. It automatically engages and disengages high strength magnetic bars to seated well plates for magnetic bead-based purification protocols.
- High-strength N42 neodymium magnets
- Two adjustable plate brackets
- Compatible with standard and deep well labware from 22 mm to 44 mm, various magnetic bead products, and protocols with volumes from 10 µL to 2 mL
- White Paper: Opentrons Magnetic Module
- Manual: (coming soon!)
- Protocol: Swift 2S Turbo DNA Library Kit Protocol: Fully Automated
- Application Note: Nucleic Acid Purification with the Magnetic Module on the OT-2
- Application Note: Fully Automated NGS Cleanup And Size Selection With Omega Bio-tek Mag-Bind® TotalPure NGS On The OT-2
- Dimensions (w/o bracket): 133 x 90 x 98mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Voltage: 36V, 6.1A (220W max)
- VAC Current: 100-240, 50/60Hz