Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
About the product
The Opentrons Heater-Shaker Module, compatible with both the OT-2 and Flex robots, provides on-deck heating and orbital shaking of microplates. The module can be heated to 95C, and can shake samples from 200 to 3000 rpm. It is compatible with a number of deep-well and 96-well plates. The Heater-Shaker can be used simultaneously with other Opentrons modules.
The Heater-Shaker GEN1 is compatible with the new Opentrons Flex Robot when paired with the Flex Heater-Shaker Caddy and Calibration Adapter. The caddy sits below the deck to enable below-deck cable routing and labware placed on modules remain closer to the deck surface. The calibration adapter is used to calibrate the location of the module.
- Orbital shaking range of 200 to 3000 rpm
- Temperature range of ambient to 95ºC
- Active clamping and automated locking on plate sides to secure precious samples
- Fixed home position allows robot to accurately access microplate wells
- Programmable through Python API and Protocol Designer, or operate directly from the Opentrons App
- Compatible with ANSI/SLAS compliant consumables
- One plate adapter of your choice included: