Opentrons 200uL Filter Tips
US lead time is 2 weeks. Non-US lead time is 3 weeks. Lead time increases to 5 weeks if ordered with a robot.
- Automation optimized, for volumes between 20µL to 200µL
- Polyethylene mesh stops airborne contamination and allows safe transfer of biological, toxic or bio-hazardous samples and reagents in assays
- Free of DNase, RNase, protease and pyrogens. Also individually wrapped with lift-off cover, eliminating cross contamination
- Opentrons Tips are autoclavable
- Opentrons 8-Channel GEN2 P300 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN2 P300 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN1 P50 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN1 P300 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons 8-Channel GEN1 P50 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons 8-Channel GEN1 P300 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Tip Racks are non-autoclavable
All labware is verified and tested to perfectly fit on the deck of the OT-2, and is preloaded into Opentrons’ software and hardware for easy setup and use.