Opentrons 1000uL Tips
US and non-US lead time is 1-2 weeks when bought separately. Lead time increases to 6-8 weeks if ordered with a robot.
- 1000µL Tips are polypropylene, universal fit, and optimized for pipetting 100µL to 1000µL
- Free of DNase, RNase, protease and pyrogens. Stored in individual compartments inside rack with lift-off cover to eliminate cross contamination
- Designed for fixed and variable volume pipettors equipped with a tip-ejector function
- Hardened and optimized for automated liquid handling—and affordably priced, particularly when compared to other similar quality tips for automated liquid handling
- Opentrons Tips are autoclavable
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN1 P1000 Electronic Pipettes
- Opentrons Single-Channel GEN2 P1000 Electronic Pipettes
- Easily refilled with Opentrons 1000µL Tip Refills
- Opentrons Tip Racks are non-autoclavable
All labware is verified and tested to perfectly fit on the deck of the OT-2, and is preloaded into Opentrons’ software and hardware for easy setup and use.