This item is on backorder--email email@example.com to request future inventory.
Domestic and international lead time is 5-7 weeks. Lead time increases to 6-8 weeks if ordered with a robot.
The Thermocycler Module is a fully automated on-deck thermocycler with programmable lid and block temperatures. It has performance comparable to machines 5x its price, and enables automation of upstream and downstream workflow steps.
- Automated heated lid
- Disposable seal system for preventing sample loss
- Highly uniform and speedy ramp rates across all 96 wells
- Whitepaper: Opentrons Thermocycler Module
- Manual: Thermocycler Module Manual
- Protocol: Swift 2S Turbo DNA Library Kit Protocol: Fully Automated
- Application Note: PCR Preparation with the Opentrons Thermocycler Module on the OT-2
- Dimensions (open): 316 x 172 x 312 mm (l/w/h)
- Dimensions (closed): 316 x 172 x 154 mm (l/w/h)
- Dimensions: 316mm x 172mm x 312mm (w/out bracket)
- Uniformity: ± 0.5°C up to 95°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5°C up to 95°C
- Settling time: within 30 sec of arrival at target temperature
- Ramp Rate: 4°C/sec (MAX); 2.5°C/sec (AVG)
- Cooling Rate: 2.5°C/sec (MAX)
- Weight: 17 lbs / 7.6 kg
- Voltage: 110V - 220V
- VAC Current: TBD