Temperature Module (GEN2)
Domestic and international lead time is 3-4 weeks.
The Temperature Module is a hot and cold plate module. It sits securely on the deck of the OT-2 and holds reagents at temperatures between 4°C and 95°C.
- Includes aluminum block to hold labware including 1.5mL tubes, 2mL tubes, and PCR strips
- Standard size capable of holding 96-well plates and other labware on-deck
- NOTE: it is highly recommended that users place water between aluminum thermal blocks and plastic well tubes, strips and/or plates
- Whitepaper: Opentrons Temperature Module
- Manual: (coming soon!)
- Protocol: Nucleic Acid Purification with Magnetic Beads
- Protocol: NGS Cleanup and Size Selection with Omega Bio-tek Mag-Bind® TotalPure NGS
- Protocol: Swift 2S Turbo DNA Library Kit Protocol: Fully Automated
- Application Note: (coming soon!)
- Dimensions (w/block); 1194 x 90 x 126mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Voltage: 36, 6.1A (220W max)
- VAC Current: 100-240, 50/60Hz