Domestic lead time is 2 weeks. International lead time is 2 weeks. Lead time increases to 5 weeks if ordered with a robot.
The Opentrons HEPA Module turns your OT-2 into a clean workspace, enabling you to run sensitive contamination-prone applications. It removes 99.99% of 0.3 um DNA-containing particulates and biological contaminants like bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms from the air, creating a clean work environment inside the OT-2.
NOTE: The Opentrons HEPA Module comes in two different voltages. Your account manager will help you choose the correct one for your geographic region.
- Reduces contamination risk during sensitive workflows
- Vertical airflow downflow of 0.4 m/s - 0.7 m/s
- 3 year fan lifetime of moderate use
- 1 year filter lifetime of moderate use
- Replaceable H14 HEPA filter
- Compatible with all other OT-2 hardware modules
- White Paper: (coming soon!)
- Manual: (coming soon!)
- Example Protocol: Cell Culture and PCR Lysis Assay
- Example Protocol: Cell Culture Assay with Drugs, Growth Media and Stimulation Media
- Example Protocol: Media Exchange for 3D Cell Culture
- Application Note: (coming soon!)
- Air Flow: Vertical downflow; 0.3 m/s - 0.45 m/s
- HEPA Filter Grade/Efficiency: 99.95% efficiency for 0.3 um particles
- Controls: On/Off; Fan Speed
- Fan Lifetime: 3 years of moderate use
- Filter Lifetime: 1 year of moderate use
- Dimensions: 651 x 590 x 290mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 60 lbs / 27 kg
- Voltage: 110V - 220V
- Noise Level: 65 decibels